Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Reduce-Reuse-Recycle









 Week of: April 16-20 
Theme: Reduce-reuse-recycle 
Social Learning Goal: Self control 
Spanish Learning Goal: Classroom objects 
Academic Learning Goal: Phoneme substitution, letter X/x 

Books:
The Great Trash Bash 
Michael Recycle 
Respecting our World 
The Dumpster Diver 
10 Things I Can Do to Help My World 
The Twelve Days of Springtime 


Activities:
What are the three R's (discussion)
Earth songs
X mystery bag
X words and hangman
X craft: Xylophones
Duck-duck-goose

Ariann's Project: Cork board (M), Word Family: EEP (W), Cardboard cottages (F)

Justine's Project: Recycled binoculars (M, T, W)
Amelia's Project: Recycled kites (M, T, W), Recycled piggybanks (F)

1 comment:

  1. Your kiddos are so cute!

    I love your ideas too!

    I am happy to be your newest follower and would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete